VENDORS - ANNUAL BOOTH RENTALS
Spaces at Wimberley Market Days are leased on an annual basis. There are some booths that are leased for the year, but are for sale by the owner. Please email (email@example.com) or consult the bulletin board at the Lease Manager's booth on Market Days (located at the main Information booth by gate 2.)
A number of booths are available for daily rental on any given market day for $75. Please click on "Day Booth Rental" under the Vendor section of the menu on the left side of this page for complete information and process.
PRODUCT SALES GUIDELINES
The Wimberley Lions Club is solely responsible for determining whether or not the products sold are appropriate for this Market. The primary objective of the Market is to attract vendors who sell antiques, collectibles, handmade products, plants, unique items, arts and crafts. Vendors are required to list on their booth application the specific products to be sold.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES - Vendors may not sell food or drinks consumable on Lions Field without written approval by the Annual Leasing Manager.
- FIREARMS - Vendors cannot display nor sell guns that are in violation of Federal or State laws. Displayed guns must have open breeches or clip/magazine removed, as appropriate. Absolutely no ammunition allowed.
- FIREWORKS - No fireworks or explosive charges may be brought onto Lions Field.
- PORNOGRAPHY - No pornographic material, or other material, which, in the sole opinion of the Field Management Team, is objectionable, may be sold or exhibited at Lions Field. No objectionable Signage.
- ANIMALS - No animals are to be sold, given away, or kept at anytime in the Market Sales Area, with the exception of service dogs.
- POLITICAL - Vendors are prohibited from engaging in political practices which promote one political party or candidate or promote a political agenda.
2013 MARKET DAYS