SHOPPING - CONCESSIONS
Wimberley Market Days offers a variety of food and drinks available at 7 locations throughout the market. Concession stands are open 7:00-4:00 p.m., except for the Bar-B-Que House, which closes at 2:00 p.m.
All profits from concession stands benefit the Lions Club charities and local organizations/students. Thank you for your support
Bar-B-Que House is the largest concession stand, located next to the main pavilion between gates 1 and 2. Lions volunteers cook and serve their famous bar-b-que. Complete plates, sandwiches and baked potatoes are available from 10:30a.m.-2 p.m., or until they run out! Take your plate and sit at one of the many picnic tables under the pavilion and listen to live music while you eat.
- Plates: Sliced beef, chicken, sausage, pork loin or combination - Served with beans, potato salad, bread, iced tea or lemonade
- Sandwiches: Sliced beef, chopped beef - Served with one side, ice tea or lemonade
- Baked potatoes: Plain potato with fixings or stuffed with chopped beef - Served with iced tea or lemonade
Concession #1 is located near the entrance at gate 2. They open at 7a.m. serving breakfast items and remain open until 4 p.m.
- Breakfast: Breakfast tacos (variety), sausage wraps, sweet rolls, coffee, hot chocolate
- Lunch Items: Chopped beef sandwiches, hot dogs and chili/cheese dogs, sausage wraps, smoked turkey legs; Frito pie
- Other: Chips, fountain soft drinks, Gatorade, bottled water, candy, nachos, iced tea, lemonade
Country Fried Café, Concession #2, located in the middle of the market, also has a pavilion with picnic tables where you can sit and take a break while you eat. There is music at this concession stand. Full restrooms are located at the concession. They open at 7a.m. serving breakfast items and remain open until 4p.m.
- Breakfast: Breakfast tacos (variety), coffee, hot chocolate, hot cider
- Fried chicken strip baskets, French fries, corn dogs, hot dogs, chopped BBQ sandwiches
- Other: Chips, fountain soft drinks, bottled water, candy
Concession #3 located at the back of the market, this small stand is open 7a.m.-4p.m. This is the only concession stand that sells frozen yogurt, so it is very popular on hot summer days.
- Breakfast: Breakfast tacos (variety), sausage wraps, coffee, hot chocolate
- Lunch Items: Hot dogs w/condiments
- Other: Soft-serve frozen yogurt (chocolate & vanilla), popcorn, bottled water, can soft drinks
Hamburger Hill, Concession #4 is located on the west end of the market. They are open 7a.m.-4p.m. It is the only concession stand that sells hamburgers, grilled and made to order. They offer a delivery service for Market Day vendors which delivers food to the booths when orders are placed in advance.
- Breakfast: Breakfast tacos (variety), coffee, hot chocolate
- Sandwiches: Hamburgers, sausage wraps, chopped beef
Hilltop Ice House, Concession #5 sells draft beer. It is located on the west end of the market, next to Hamburger Hill. Beer sales are from 11am - 4pm. Live music also performed under the Ice House pavilion.
Concession #6 is located at the far east end of the market, next to the Katherine Anne Porter School. This small stand is open 7a.m.-4p.m.
- Breakfast: Breakfast tacos (variety)
- Sandwiches: Sliced beef, hot dogs and chili/cheese dogs, nachos, sausage wraps
- Other: Bottled water, can soft drinks, hot chocolate, coffee, lemonade
The Beer Pavilion sells cold draft beer. It is located in the large covered Pavilion next to the BBQ House behind the Information Booth by the main gate. Beer sales are from 11am - 4pm. It's a real complement to the great BBQ! Live music also performed under the Pavilion.
Wimberley Shave Ice is located next to the Main Information Booth, open 6am - 4pm.
- Gourmet coffee & hot cocoa starting at 6am
- Select list of shaved ice flavors; all natural flavors
2013 MARKET DAYS