Want to be a featured vendor, click here to email for more information! Web site links and graphical ads available at very reasonable prices!
- Be My Baby Now - Booth 411 - Web Site Link - selling decor, dolls, masks & toys
- Cameo Farm - Booth 2 & 3 - Web Site Link - selling arts & crafts, garden items & plants
- El Nopalito - The Cactus Man - Booth 435, 436 & 447 - Web Site Link - selling antiques, cactus plants, cigar boxes, concrete items & ceramics
- La Di Da Crafts - Booth 133 - Web Site Link - aprons, baby items, handmade items, kitchen items & pillows
to view a wonderful video about Market Days!
Wimberley hosts the oldest outdoor market in the Texas Hill Country and the second-largest in the state. We feature over 475 booths of everything you can't live without. Come stroll our tree-shaded paths, listen to live music and shop to your heart's content.
- 1st Saturday of the month March-December
- Open 1st Saturdays 7:00-4:00 p.m.
- Clean, Handicap Accessible Restrooms
- Free Admission
- 3 Large Parking Lots - $5.00
- Motor Coach Tours Welcome
We love pets, but please do not bring your dog to Market Days.
2014 MARKET DAYS